Just click on a link below for all the info you need on the different school systems in the Albuquerque MSA.

Albuquerque Education Information

Visit greatschools.org

Wondering about In-State Tuition?

To qualify for in-state tuition rates at the state schools, you are required to have been physically present in the state for a period of no less than 12 consecutive months. You must demonstrate your intention of becoming a permanent resident by registering your motor vehicle, obtaining a driver’s license and securing employment. An exception is possible for dependent students who move to the state with their families. Residency can be presumed if a parent supplies documentation of employment expected to continue throughout the coming year.